Dynamometer strip, report and overhaul service
DSG specialises in the aftermarket overhaul of most dynamometer brands, both current models and those no longer manufactured by the OEM
A Standard Service for an EC dynamometer would typically include:
- Strip of machine.
- Each component checked for defects and wear.
- Checking of coil continuity.
- Checking of speed pick up.
- Checking of temperature sensors for water inlet/outlet.
- Checking of pressure switch operation.
- Checking of dynamometer terminal wiring.
- Record all findings.
- Machine reassembly, replacing shaft & trunnion bearings, seals and gaskets.
- Pressure test.
- Spin test.
All of our reconditioned machines carry a 6-month warranty covering malfunction due to defective workmanship and/or defects of supplied components.
A typical turn-around time for a standard service as detailed above is 4 – 6 working weeks; final turn-around times are confirmed on completion of the strip report.