DaTAQ ProLog is the entry level data acquisition tool from our DaTAQ Pro software suite.
ProLog provides data display and logging. Results can be shown in several ways – as a digital value, on a screen 'meter', or graphically. Each channel can be monitored against a set of limits programmable by the operator. Logged values can be recorded singly or as series of logs at regular intervals.
A 'Power Curve' tool is included, allowing the operator to manually plot the results of running the test piece at various points to produce a graph. Typically this is configured to show Torque and Power plotted against Speed - a conventional Power curve - however it is possible to configure this to plot and compare any monitored channels.
ProLog can be upgraded to DaTAQ Plus or DaTAQ Pro in a cost effective way, and the time invested in learning to use the original application will be thoroughly applicable with either upgrade.
The system is supplied as a complete package of hardware & software, interconnecting looms and a detailed manual, and can be easily installed by the customer.
Some of the features and options provided by DaTAQ ProLog:
- Standard I/O System support for 32 physical input channels
- Standard data logging at up to 10Hz on all channels
- Full alarm and shutdown protection on all channels
- Display of all monitored channels using on-screen dials, gauges and meters
- Entire test can be viewed whilst the test is running in Trend Display, which allows viewing of up to 10 of the monitored channels
- Generation of Power Curves, with live viewing as the Power Curve is plotted
- Calculation of Corrected Power and other calculated values
- Manual or automatic data entry of such parameters as Atmospheric Pressure
- Standard log file can hold all system channels